Monday, April 14, 2008

Well my dears--I do believe in prayer and I find yours all very particularly comforting--and this was sent to me by one of my dearest friends in STANDING FAITHFUL--
and it is a very tempting thought to believe that with all the setbacks so far of this year that a sudden reversal is beginning today--so you are my seven--and I am stopping tonight for Lottery tickets for tonight, tomoroow and Wednesday :) Have your thoughts for the tithes and gifts portions ready so we can dole out all the extra-hehehe.

Most of all as you pray for me and sustain me with your love, kindness, and hope--I hold you deep in my heart and prayers--for all you are and mean to me. May God bless you and keep you and may He make His face shine upon you and May He do for you what is right and good in the Land of the living while you still live.....
So if the below message does not move you deeply I hope that you will take a moment to know your friendship, prayers and hopes for me and my family moves me deeply--even gives me purpose.

your friend,
daniel

GOD WANTS ME TO TELL YOU....Everything that is going wrong in your life today shall be well with youthis year. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieveall your goals this year. For the remaining months of this year (2008),all your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will beincoming in abundance. Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings,sorrows, and pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you.He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down.I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me... My child! What can I do for you? And I said, 'Father, please protect and bless the personreading this message'... God smiled and answered... Request granted.If you believe this message, send it to seven persons and the one who sent it to you.By doing this you have succeeded in praying for many people today ..If you do not forward, the prayer will stop.

No comments: